Visiting foam expo
Foam Expo is a unique event for the technical foams industry, where professionals can discover new application designs, manufacturing processes, and current trends. It is at the forefront of the latest innovations in advanced and technical foam materials and products, and industry insiders attend from around the world – bringing their experiences and ideas with them.
Why you should attend:
- Free-to-attend exhibition and conference offering unparalleled quality content featuring a two-track conference for all visitors covering foam design and manufacturing
- Networking opportunities with global representatives from the entire technical foam supply chain
- Learn about the latest application designs, manufacturing processes and current trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Gain comprehensive insights into the latest foam technologies and materials
- Provides you with a unique overview of the wide variety of foam materials available for lightweight, sound and shock absorbing, and thermal applications in technical industries
2018 conference agenda
Conference @ Foam Expo is North America's first free-to-attend conference on the design and manufacturing of flexible and rigid foams for technical applications.
The conference is especially designed for engineers and decision makers from OEMs, Tier 1, Foam Fabricators and Converters, Foam Manufacturers and Material Suppliers and Equipment Suppliers to learn about application design, manufacturing processes and current trends in the technical foam supply chain.
Hall A, B & C, Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave,
Novi, MI, 48387, USA
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about the event. Just enter your details below:
For exhibition and sponsorship inquiries:
Jamie Reid – Event Director
+1 855 436 8683 (toll free) or +44 1273 916 301
For event inquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +1 855 436 8683 (toll free) or +44 1273 916 301
Tuesday March 26 - 9:30am -5:30pm
Wednesday March 27 - 9:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday March 28 - 9:30am - 3:00pm