Find all the latest foam materials, technologies and solutions under one roof
Novi, Michigan | 24-26 March, 2020
Foam Expo North America has firmly established its reputation as the world’s largest technical foam exhibition. Now moving into its fourth year, Foam Expo North America provides a unique, free-to-attend event where professionals can discover new application designs, manufacturing processes and current trends for the automotive, aerospace, packaging, construction, medical, and sports and leisure industries.
- Visit the free-to-attend exhibition to find solutions from hundreds of specialists in one place and connect with the right suppliers to meet your manufacturing objectives
- Learn the latest technology developments, challenges and opportunities at the three-stage conference, covering trends & applications, manufacturing & testing and materials highlights
- Network and make new business connections with global representatives from all segments of the technical foam supply chain at our networking drinking receptons and through the B2B matchmaking service
- Discover a wide variety of foam materials available for lightweighting, sound and shock absorbing, and thermal applications in technical industries
- See first-hand a series of 10 product demonstrations and have your questions answered by industry experts before investing
"The show has been beyond our expectations; we've met people that we couldn't have met in any other way. We've made contacts with OEMs, engineers we've been dying to make contact with for a very long time and today we accomplished three or four of them. It's a great show."
Phil Foster, President/CEO, Fostek
"Many thanks again for your fantastic hosting of the Foam Expo show. Looking at the feedback you've been getting, clearly the show was a big success. Your hospitality was excellent as well!"
Duncan Geddes, Managing Director, Technical Foam Services
“What a great collaboration of how to get all of one industry that fuels the automotive industry and others with foam and secondary suppliers and machinery under one roof.”
Toby Spanos, OEM Sales Manager, LG Hausys America, Inc