Lever Manufacturing Corporation: A Foam Expo Preview
Lever Manufacturing is a premier designer and manufacturer of single knife roll slitting machinery. Lever manufactures a complete line of automatic lathe slitters for a wide variety of applications with foam slitting being a primary application.
To provide our customers with innovative roll slitting solutions, Lever maintains a much-experienced staff of creative engineers, dedicated sales professionals and after-sales technical support. Our replacement parts department personnel are knowledgeable about all Lever machines from the earliest manufactured to the latest models manufactured today.
At the Foam Expo Lever will be exhibiting or model LS-7000 automatic foam roll slitter. The LS-7000 is designed to meet the specifications of the foam industry.
Some key features of the LS-7000 include:
- Ability to slit foam rolls up to 23” in diameter.
- Ability to slit rolls on multiple core sizes.
- Heavy duty construction for reliable, long term performance in continuous production environments.
- PLC controlled operation with large, color touch screen operator control panel for ease of operation and new operator training.
- Servo driven linear actuator knife drive provides PLC feedback and up to 4 different knife penetration speeds.
If you want the best in lathe slitting machinery, built to the highest quality standards in the USA by a company in business since 1910, contact Lever Manufacturing.
Visit Lever Manufacturing at Booth 1320