Explore the latest innovations in technical foam
Foam Expo Conference, co-located with Adhesives & Bonding Expo, will bring together high-level representatives from a cross-section of the entire foam and adhesives supply chains to best answer all your questions on a variety of key topics, including market trends, performance requirements and applications for the benefit of the automotive, aerospace, medical, packaging, construction, and sports & leisure industries.
Remember to register for FREE to secure your place at the conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
What will you gain from attending the conference?
- An understanding of the latest material properties and capabilities to meet your application requirements
- Insights into property and process improvements such as lightweighting and environmental efficiency
- Updates on regulatory changes affecting factors such as VOC and blowing agents
- The inside track on the competitive landscape and learn how best to foster innovation
- There is no other tradeshow and conference that brings together the entire foam supply chain for all foam chemistries
- Access to the world's largest dedicated expo for the manufacturers and buyers of technical foam products and technologies
Not able to attend in person? We have you covered. The conference sessions will be available to view on-demand after the show for $99 (free to in-person attendees).
The following sessions will provide a unique insight into the world of materials and development:
Day 1 - Sustainability
Fostering Environmentally Conscious Material Development to Meet Consumer Demand and Satisfy Regulatory Requirements
How to Effectively Increase the Share of Bio-Content Mass in your Product Whilst Meeting Application Requirements
Facilitating Complex Product Assembly and Disassembly Through Adhesive Debonding Techniques
Industry Spotlight: Celebrating the Importance of a Diversified Workforce
Day 2 - Applications & Manufacturing
Offsetting Competing Objectives for Thermal Management, Acoustic and Shock Absorption Applications
Fulfilling Concise Consumer Requirements by Encouraging Bespoke Production for Luxury Applications
Adhesive Selection 101: Selecting the Correct Adhesive and Surface Preparation to Maximize Efficiency
Understanding the Benefits of Material Pigmentation and Increasing is Efficiency During Production
Automation Implementation: Increasing Throughput Whilst Reducing Waste and Remaining Cost Efficient
Day 3 - Regulation & Testing
Regulation Run Down: Remain One Step Ahead of Regulatory Updates
Preventing Adhesive Failure Through Data Analysis and Precision Product Assembly
Cashing in on New Global Markets by Adhering to Global Testing Standards and Certifications for Material Development
Overcoming Product Fatigue Through Alternate Manufacturing Methods and Material Property Improvement