Foam Expo North America will unite manufacturers and buyers of technical foam materials, products and services and will serve the entire foam manufacturing industry, including raw materials, chemicals, manufacture and process equipment and all associated services.
Featured exhibitors include:
Why you should attend:
- Free-to-attend exhibition and conference offering unparalleled quality content featuring a two-track conference for all visitors covering foam design and manufacturing
- Networking opportunities with global representatives from the entire technical foam supply chain
- Learn about the latest application designs, manufacturing processes, and current trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Gain comprehensive insights into the latest foam technologies, materials and products
- Provides you with a unique overview of the wide variety of foam materials available for lightweight, sound and shock absorbing, and thermal applications in technical industries
Foam Expo Conference 2019 Call for Papers Deadline Extended!
Colour and protect your PU foam products with Milliken additives
Exhibitor Spotlight: Mitch Brock, Market Manager-Transportation & General…
Plymouth Foam 3D Printing Technology in Action
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about the event. Just enter your detials below:
FoamExpo Newsletter Sign Up
"The show has been beyond our expectations; we've met people that we couldn't have met in any other way. We've made contacts with OEMs, engineers we've been dying to make contact with for a very long time and today we accomplished three or four of them. It's a great show."
Phil Foster, President/CEO, Fostek
"Many thanks again for your fantastic hosting of the Foam Expo show. Looking at the feedback you've been getting, clearly the show was a big success. Your hospitality was excellent as well!"
Duncan Geddes, Managing Director, Technical Foam Services
For event inquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +1 855 436 8683 (toll free) or +44 1273 916 301
Tuesday March 26 - 9:30am -5:30pm
Wednesday March 27 - 9:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday March 28 - 9:30am - 3:00pm