Speaking companies for 2019 included:
About the conference
Welcome to the preview of the Fourth Edition of Conference @ Foam Expo. For the 2020 conference the core theme will be building a brighter future for the foam industry through sustainability and cost efficiency. The conference will provide you with three days of cutting-edge content that will help you answer questions such as
- What are the latest end-user requirements and how can you fulfil them?
- How can your company benefit from implementing sustainable practices?
- How can you keep down material and process costs in 2020?
- What can you do to remain in line with regulation on Volatile Organic Compounds and Blowing Agents?
The conference will bring together high-level representatives from a cross section of the entire foam supply chain to best answer all your questions on a variety of key topics, including market trends, performance requirements and applications for the benefit of the automotive, aerospace, medical, packaging, construction and sports & leisure industries.
Key topics for 2020 include:
- Sustainability, recycling, repurposing and bio-based materials
- Flame retardants
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) regulatory updates
- Blowing agent regulation on a state and federal level
- End-User requirements
- Foam Additives and Manufacturing
- Light weighting
- Thermal Management and conductivity
- Cut costs: discover the most effective ways to minimise your production and material costs from experts who are already doing so
- Expand your business: learn how new materials, and the recycling of old ones, can lead to a larger output and stronger profit margins
- Connect with the supply chain: find out how other members of the foam supply chain are developing their products and stay up to date with your competitors
New for 2020: 360 Sessions Stage
This year the conference will bring you a brand new stage format. You will have the chance to meet face-to-face with the experts by participating in our roundtable discussions, returning material jam sessions and 101: Tutorials. Get to the bottom of your biggest industry challenges, such as material selection, by being the first to arrive at these sessions. Make sure to get there early, these sessions are first come, first serve.
Speakers for 2019 included:
- Engineers involved at any stage of application development who are in the process of specifying a material solution for their application requirements
- Foam converters and fabricators of foam materials who are looking to keep abreast of material developments and process optimisation
- Foam manufacturers moulding the future of their industry
Callum Gibson - Conference Producer
+44 1273 916 302
Toll free: +1 855 436 8683 (USA)