Foam Expo North America is excited to announce that the call for papers for the 2019 show is open
Call for speakers is open:
We are now developing the conference agenda for Foam Expo North America and welcome your input into our research, as well as inviting you to submit your own talk proposals. Please also feel free to submit a form if you are keen to participate in a panel discussion or have any ideas for innovative session formats.
The 2019 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Industry trends such as:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Sustainable and biobased materials
- Innovative technology/research ready for commercialization
- Costs and industry financial issues, such as economic forecasting, lower priced production overseas
- Regulatory impact on the industry, industry standards, and government incentives
- Technical and novelty applications of foams in the sports & leisure, medical, and construction industries, as well as oil & gas, appliances, electronics, maritime, defense, packaging, aerospace, and automotive industries.
- Material properties of foams, including but not limited to:
- Noise, vibration, and harshness
- Shock absorption
- Antimicrobial applications
- Challenges and opportunities for additives, including property improvement, flammability, foam compounds, and new innovations
- Biobased/sustainable technologies
- Material evaluation of different rigid and flexible foam material offerings and innovations including: PE, EVA, EPS, POE, PU, EPP, Ceramic, Metallic, Spray Foam, hybrids, composites, nanomaterials, etc.
- Strategies for eliminating hazardous materials
- Innovations related to thermal management
- Process improvement, cost saving, innovation, and best practice of foam molding and fabrication
- Testing and quality analysis
- Automation and digitalization
How to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Monday, September 3, 2018 and we will endeavor to review all submissions within six-to-eight weeks.
Please ensure that you have read the submission guidelines.
For event inquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +1 855 436 8683 (toll free) or +44 1273 916 301
Tuesday March 26 - 9:30am -5:30pm
Wednesday March 27 - 9:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday March 28 - 9:30am - 3:00pm