About the conference
The Foam Expo North America Conference is the world's leading three-day conference for the entire technical foam manufacturing supply chain. This year, the agenda has increased focus on sustainability, recycling, lightweighting and product optimization in addtion to exploring many potential applications of foams. Especially designed to cover all types of foams for technical applications in the automotive, aerospace, construction, packaging, medical and sports & leisure industries.
- Participate in North America's only free-to-attend conference on market trends, manufacturing challenges and opportunities for all technical foam applications
- Meet and connect with over 60 leading industry experts from companies such as Honeywell, Armacell, Siemens, BASF, Avery Dennison and Sealed Air
- Take part in interactive, high-level discussions on the global trends driving the foam industry, such as sustainability and optimization
- Learn from end-user industry experts about application development, material requirements, testing best practice and how this could be transferred to your technical application
- Experience 20+ expert-led sessions for free
Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn about the latest trends for the technical foam supply chain and network with the industry's leading experts.
Featured speakers 2019
- Material Jam Sessions: Understanding developments in specific innovative materials such as PET foam, metal foam, syntactic foam, spray foam and many others
- Spotlight Sessions: Learn from end-users in the automotive. aerospace, packaging, sports & leisure, medical and construction industries about regulations, material requirements and testing
Agenda at-a-glance 2019
Click into the sessions to view the synopsis and speakers.