about the conference
Conference @ Foam Expo is North America’s first free-to-attend two-track conference for the technical foam and manufacturing supply chain. This year, the agenda has an increased focus on sustainability, recycling, lightweighting and product optimization in addition to exploring the many potential applications of foams. The at-a-glance agenda below will offer you a sneak preview of what you can expect at the conference over the three days of the show.
5 reasons why you should be there:
- Attend North America’s only free-to-attend two-track conference on market trends, manufacturing challenges and opportunities for all technical foam applications
- Meet and connect with over 60 leading industry experts from companies including: Ford Motor Company, Nitto Denko, Woodbridge Foam Corporation and Avery Dennison
- Learn from end-user industry experts about application development, material requirements and testing best practice and how this could be transferred to your technical application
- Take part in interactive, high-level discussions on the global trends driving the foam industry, such as sustainability and lightweighting
- View thousands of products on the exhibition floor and meet hundreds of potential partners and suppliers
2018 featured speakers
Fleur Jonker – Conference Producer
+1 855 436 8683 (toll free) or +44 1273 916 313
what will you learn?
- Learn about application design, manufacturing processes and current trends in the technical foam supply chain –for free
- Learn about the wide variety of foam materials available for lightweight, sound / shock absorbing, and Thermal applications in technical industries.
- Get an overview of foam design and manufacturing processes highlighting:
- customer requirements
- material selection
- managing cost and performance
- successful prototyping
- material characterization through simulation and testing
- manufacturability issues
- the latest advances in manufacturing technologies.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the technical foam supply chain and network with the industry’s leading experts for free.
For event inquiries, email
[email protected] or
call +1 855 436 8683 (toll free) or +44 1273 916 301